Driver's License Test for Motor Vehicles and Motorcycles General regulations
- Learners for small vehicles should apply for learner's license from motor vehicle offices. Learners for large vehicles should hold driver's license for small vehicles.
- Applicants for learner's license should be over 18 years old, and pass the physical examination and Fitness Performance Test designated by public hospitals, organizations of public health, or motor vehicle offices.
- Applicants for driver's licenses of general, light or heavy motorcycles should be older than 18 years old. There is no maximum limit for age.
- Applicants for drivers' license of large and heavy motorcycles (Exhaust Volume above 250 CC) should be older than 20 years old. There is no maximum age limit.
- Applicants for drivers' license of large and heavy motorcycles (Exhaust Volume above 250 CC) should have at least 1 year of experience for holding general heavy motorcycle driver license, and have completed training courses with certified drivers training organizations.
- Applicants for small vehicle driver's license should have over 3 months of experiences of driving training.